You are here:Home >Tour Guide

周邊景點

Chih-kan Tower ( No. 212 Sec. 2,Min-Tsu Rd.,Central District,Tainan City,Taiwan )
 

Chih-kan Tower exisis in Tainan as its best-known historic site and spiritual symbol. In 1653, corresponding to the seventh year of the Yung Li reign of the Ming dynasty, the Dutch built Providenita Fort. later called "Chih-kan Tower of Savages" or "Tower of Red-haired Barbarians" by the Han Chinese. Despite having undergone changes during the time of the Ming dynasty, the Ching dynasty, and the japanese occupation, Chih-kan Tower retains its graceful mulitiple-level architecture.

Scattered in the garden are various kinds of tablets, stone horses, stone camels and a row of nine turtle-borne steles with texts inscribed in both the Chinese and Manchu languages. These objects, moved in after the retrocession of Taiwan, make the garden look like an outdoor museum. Meanwhile, the Chih-kan Tower at night constiutes another beautiful attraction that is worth seeing.

Chi Tien Wu Temple ( No. 229 Sec. 2, Yung-Fu Rd., Central District,Tainan City,Taiwan )
 

Chi Tien Wu Temple south of the Chikan Tower is the Chi Tien Wu Temple, dedicated to the worship of Kuan Yu, God of War. This temple has been ranked as a firstclass national site for its long history, its bountiful cultural objects, its grands structure and its respectable status.In the 19th year of the Yung Li reign of the Ming dynasty(1665), Cheng Ching built four temples in Tainan, including Kung Ti Hall and Buddha Hall,which were the forerunner of Chi Tien Wu Temple.

In the 29th year of the Kang Hsi reign of the Ching dynasty (1690), this temple was well established in its overall structure as what people see today. The Chi Tien Wu Temple is majestic in its structure and filled with plenty of exquisite cultural objects.In addition to one imperal tablet inscribed "Extreme Man For Ten Thousand Generations, "two tablets inscribed respectively "Civilian And Martial Sage" and "Greatest sage and God" are famous in Tainan City. The hill-wall bordering Yungfu Road exhibits a magnificent phenomenon. The rooftop against the sky making an up-down curved line is seen by artists as their favorite scene. The curling incense smoke in the air and the slanting sulight produce an august atmosphere in the central courtyard of the

The Five Concubines Temple ( No. 201 Wu-Fi St., Central District,Tainan City,Taiwan )
 

The Five Concubines Temple was buit in commemoration of the five concubines of King Ning Ching who committed suicide to defend their chastity in the 37th year of the Yung Li reign of the Ming dynasty (1683).

This small-scale temple is on a rise surrounded by fully-grown trees. The transferable scenes in the yard appear facinating in various forms. The temple-tomb combination is the major architectural feature of the Five Concubines Temple.

Remains Of Taiwan City ( No. 82 Kuo-Sheng Rd., An-Ping District,Tainan City,Taiwan )
 

In the late years of the 17th century, the tides of western colonialism came ashore onto the coasts of China. The Dutch invaded and seized An-Ping as a military and commercial base in 1624.They began to construct a fort named Fort Zeelandia, which was completed in 1634. Because Cheng Cheng-Kung and his son resided in the fort during the Ming dynasty,it was also called "Imperial Castle", "An-Ping Fort" or "Taiwan City".In the wake of the Taiwan Retrocession,

the fort was reconstructed and called "An-Ping Fort".The only remains of the Dutch-built Fort Zeelandia are two semi-spherical fort fragments on the platform north of the fortand part of the outer wall along the road in front of the fort. An old banyan tree clinging to the outer wall has witnessed the various historic changes of the fort over the past 300 years.

Erkunshen Cannon Fort ( No. 16 Nan-Wen,An-Ping District,Tainan City,Taiwan )
 

Erkunshen Cannon Fort, also called Anping Big Cannon Fort, is commonly knowan as Yi Tasi Ching Cheng, literally meaning "Eternal Castle." In the 13th year of the Tung Chi reign of the Ching dynasty (1874), Shec Pao-chen was appointed as an imperal officer to engage in the buildup of Taiwan's naval defenses. After his observation and survey of Anping's geographical environment, he proposed to the emmperor that a western-style French-designed cannon fort should be built here. The constuction was completed in the second year of the Kuang Hsu reign of the Ching dynasty(1876).

Writen and autographed by Ahen Pao-chen, the eight Chinese characters "Yi Tasi Ching Cheng" meaning "Etemal Castle," and "Wan Liu Ti Chu" meaning "Pillar Impregnable," are inscribed respectively on the outer and the inner walls, illustrating the impregnable and unyielding characterisics of the fort. The big cannons on display inside the fort are imitations created in 1975 by the Tainan Municipal Government to mark the 100th anniversary of the fort and to promote tourism in the city .

Tainan Confucian Temple ( No. 2 Nan-Men Rd.,Central District,Tainan City,Taiwan )
 

Confucianism has occupied an important position in Chinese history. Confucian tempIes were built in major cities and worshipped officially. Among her abundant traditional architecture, the Tainan Confucian Temple, so-called Chuan Tai Shou Hsueh (Foremost SchooI in AII Taiwan) is the most compIete in spatial layout. The tempIe was originally built in 1665 by Cheng Ch'ing, the son of Koxinga, by the recommendation of his counselor Chen Yung-Hua.

In the beginning, Tainan Confucian Temple was named Hsien-Shih Sheng-Miao ( HoIy Temple of the Great Teacher ) and a Kuo- Hsueh ( National School ) founded on the premises. After the court of Ch'ing Dynasty took over Taiwan in 1683, the temple was cnlarged and formed a compound and its status became the prefectural level. Since then, several renovations and reconstruction had been executed in different historicaI period. Today, the whole tempIe compound, listed as the Grade I historical landmark, is the most valued traditionaI architectural heritage in Tainan

Tainan Traditional Snacks
 

1. 同字號安平豆花專賣店
地址:台南市安平區安北路433號
電話:(06)391-5385
交通:從民生綠園出發,沿民生路直行過中華北路沿河直走,接安平路、續接安北路即 可抵達。

2. 古堡蚵仔煎
地址:台南市安平區效忠街85號
電話:(06)228-5358
交通:自民生路與中華北路交叉口往運河方向直行,便可抵達安平古堡。

3. 周氏蝦捲
地址:台南市安平區安平路125號
電話:(06)229-2618
交通:自民生路與中華北路交叉口往運河方向直行,接安平路後直行即達。

4. 陳氏蚵捲專賣店
地址:台南市安平區安平路786號
電話:(06)222-9661
交通:自民生路與中華北路交叉口往運河方向直行,接安平路後直行即達 。

5. 太陽牌冰品
地址:台南市民權路一段41號
電話:(06)225-9375 交通:由火車站出發,左轉北門路至東門圓環繞至民權路即可抵達。

6. 義豐冬瓜工廠(冬瓜條)
地址:台南市永福二段212號
電話:(06)212-3711
交通:由火車站出發,走中山路往赤崁樓方向,沿路會出現指標,店家位在赤崁樓對面 的武廟。

7. 再發號肉粽 地址:台南市民權路二段71號
電話:(06)222-3577
交通:由台南火車站出發,沿中山路直行至民權路右轉,即可見店招牌在左手邊 。

8. 度小月擔仔麵
地址:台南市中正路16號
電話:(06)223-1744
交通:從台南火車站出發,中山路至民生綠園轉至中正路直行。

9. 東巧鴨肉羹
地址:台南市永福二段194號
電話:(06)220-0672
交通:由火車站出發,走中山路往赤崁樓方向,沿路會出現指標,店家位在赤崁樓對面 的武廟旁。

10. 赤崁點心店(棺材板)
地址:台南市中正路康樂市場內180號
電話:(06)224-0014
交通:台南火車站出發,走中山路至民生綠園轉至中正路直行至海安路口右轉,左手邊 任何一個入口皆可達。